It is simple! We all have co-workers that has stepped in and help us out. We also have that pal, or ex-co-worker that was a wiz at something where you can call and ask, "Help, how do I do this" and they walk you through the answer. Or it can even just be that rock at work that keeps you grounded. We all have that someone we appreciate but may not always say it.
Now is the time to give a little thanks publicly to that person and at the same time have a chance to win a box of delicious Fairytale Brownies for you and the person you are thanking. (Each get a box!).
Between now and April 30, give a shout out to that person and a short little description why (could be as simple.. because they make me smile). We don't need last names (you will be contacted if your name is chosen for the prize) but we do need something nice said about them! Prize will be chosen through a random drawing, not based on the comments within any post. Here is how to enter:1. Create a new forum board thread in the Kudos, Congrats and Thank You's. (a different thread for each person you are thanking)
2. Say something nice!
Let's share positivity, gratefulness and appreciation to those we work with. Positivity is contagious, let's spread it.
Prize sponsored by:By posting you agree to our Terms and Conditions listed below:
1. Your personal details may be used by DeskDemon to contact you in regards to this or other promotions; however your personal details will NOT be disclosed to any other third parties with the exception of the winners' details.
2. The closing date is 5.00pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Sunday 30, 2017. No entries will be accepted after this date. The winner will be announced by Friday 7 April 2017 at 5pm (Eastern Standard Time).
3. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, is subject to change, and is non refundable, non exchangeable, and non transferable.
4. DeskDemon reserves the right without liability to withdraw, amend or supersede this promotion at any time it believes, in its sole discretion, that this promotion has been compromised in any way, is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these Terms & Conditions, due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug, automated voting or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of DeskDemon that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the promotion).
5. This competition is open to US residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of DeskDemon, their agencies or families. Access to the Internet is required.
6. The name of the prize winner may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to: Terminal House Station Approach, Shepperton, Middlesex, TW17 8AS, United Kingdom
7. DeskDemon's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules may be disqualified. DeskDemon reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any Winner. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, defaced, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries.
8. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall limit in any way DeskDemon's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, DeskDemon shall have no liability for: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the Competition; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize, or (c) any other events beyond DeskDemon's control that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss or damage of prizes in transit to the Winner.
9. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of DeskDemon is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
10.This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.