Right click on the link below and select 'Save as'. Choose a folder to save it to on your computer – you can always choose 'Desktop' and move it later. When the template has completed downloading, select 'Open' from the dialogue box.
» Get your contact chart template
The shaded areas of the document are locked, which means that you can only click on and type into the white spaces. This makes it quick and easy to use. (Hint
: if you want to change a heading in the shaded areas, select Tools
| Unprotect Document
- you'll now be able to change headings and move the lines as required.)
To start typing
To add more contacts to your chart
- Click in the white box next to a shaded heading box, such as 'Employee information'
- If you need to go onto more than one line, the section will automatically expand keeping the heading centered as it does so.
- Unprotect the document
- Highlight a contact box
- Repeat copy and paste as many times as necessary
- Selecting Tools | Protect Document will then make the template quicker and easier to use.